A large variety of cultural activities are on the programme for the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018, ranging from conferences to 3D animations, virtual reality or guided tours. To be eligible, the submitted projects had to correspond to at least one of the three themes of this year’s edition: 1. Cultural heritage and education/awareness, 2. Cultural heritage and sustainable development, 3. Cultural heritage and new technologies.
The C²DH is very happy to announce that the selection committee accepted the following projects:
- The exhibition « Être d’ailleurs en temps de guerre (14-18). Étrangers à Dudelange/Dudelangeois à l’étranger » and some of the activities organised in the framework of this exhibition.
- The virtual exhibition “Éischte Weltkrich: Remembering the Great War in Luxembourg” (to be launched on 19 April 2018).
- ForumZ: May 68 – myth vs reality
- Summer School on Transnational Radio History
- ForumZ: Industrial heritage
Have a look at the complete programme: