The ambition of the C²DH is to focus on high-quality research, analysis and public dissemination in the field of contemporary Luxembourgish and European history. We aim to achieve a global open-science platform for history in the digital age by exploring new ways of thinking, doing and narrating history in the digital age. Driving innovation by bringing together historians, data scientists and web developers together to co-design historical research projects in a collaborative and collective spirit is part of our structural DNA. The many projects of the centre in 2021 are imbued with this experimental C²DH mindset. We’re now excited to share the release of our 2021 annual report! In the report you’ll find:
- Success stories about our research projects
- A full listing of our projects and publications
- An overview of our digital exhibitions and outputs
- A look back at the conferences, events and exhibitions
- A snapshot of our facts and figures
Enjoy the read!