Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH) – University of Luxembourg – 162a, avenue de la Faïencerie – L-1511 Luxembourg (LUXEMBOURG) – Tel.: +352 46 66 44 1 – email@example.com
Editorial director: Andreas Fickers, Director of the C²DH (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This site is hosted by the University of Luxembourg.
Consultation of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
By consulting the pages of this site, you agree to respect these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for the selection, use and interpretation of the data which you consult, search and transmit on the Internet.
All the information available on the website http://www.c2dh.uni.lu is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, reproduction of texts from this site for non-commercial purposes and especially in educational situations is permitted, subject to the following three conditions being met:
- Free dissemination;
- Respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- Explicit mention of the site http://www.c2dh.uni.lu as a source and statement that the rights of reproduction are reserved and limited.
Any exception to these rules shall be subject to the prior written approval of the University of Luxembourg and the author of the website content.
Photographic credits: unless otherwise stated, the photographs on this website are protected by copyright and are the property of the University of Luxembourg.
Content provided by the C²DH is not necessarily comprehensive, exhaustive, accurate or up to date. If, despite our best efforts, errors were to be found, the C²DH may not be held responsible. The C²DH would nevertheless appreciate being informed of any such errors.
Policy regarding links
Links to external websites or other sources do not constitute a recommendation or guarantee on the part of the C²DH regarding their content, which remains the exclusive responsibility of their authors.
The C²DH is happy to authorise any website (source site) to insert, for non-commercial purposes, a hyperlink to the home page of the site www.c2dh.uni.lu or to one of its inner pages (sites or target pages), provided that:
- the source site does not disseminate information of a political, religious, pornographic or xenophobic nature or which might offend the sensibilities of others;
- the target page of the site www.c2dh.uni.lu does not launch in a frame as part of the source site but in a new window.
The C²DH reserves the right to refuse this permission.
- Pursuant to the Luxembourg Act of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data (Loi du 2 août 2002 relative à la protection des personnes à l’égard du traitement des données à caractère personnel – see http://www.legilux.lu/), you have a right to access, amend and delete any data concerning you. You may exercise this right by sending a message to email@example.com.
- The data collected on our site stem exclusively from personal information provided on a voluntary basis, for example when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Luxembourg law is applicable and the courts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute regarding this site.